RMRA has organized the Walk n’ Roll now for the past 12 years every summer. The board felt it was time to take a break and offer something different in lieu of the walk. So this year, we are thanking you, our supportive Rett community and celebrate what everyone has done together.
Get a sneak peek what we have planned at our Recognition event on August 11th:
- Build your very own stuffed pet with Colorado ZooGo, a fun, locally owned & operated company by a Rett mom!
- A favorite for all kids, face painting provided by Artsy Face
- Live music provided by Justin Johnson, a Rett dad from Wyoming.
- 45′ Obstacle Course w/ Bounce House to keep all siblings entertained for hours!
- Chuck Wagon Dinner prepared by board member John Schaffner.
- Merchandise will be available for sale: water bottles, bracelets and #MakeRettHistory shirts
If you haven’t done so, RSVP now – thank you! http://ow.ly/vyYj30l289x